Stone Ridge Furnishings & Equipment:
• Two level A-Frame of stone and wormy chestnut •
Living room includes large floor to ceiling stone wood burning fireplace
• HD cable TV with DVD, VCR. AM-FM Stereo with CD player and external speakers at the hot tub • Two private bedrooms, first floor and loft with balcony
• Kitchenette includes; refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven, single burner • Bath with shower
• Two decks. Main front deck and small loft bedroom balcony deck • Outdoor grill
• Outdoor California style Hot Tub on rear deck • High-Speed Wireless Internet and Phone Access
Click the Buttons at Left to Learn More About Stone Ridge Bed & Breakfast
Our newest nearby attraction is the Stoney Creek whitewater rafting facility. Also nearby are the Flight 93 Memorial, the Quecreek Mine Rescue site, campus of the University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, the Pasquerilla Performing Arts Center, and the Windber Research and Medical Center.
Click the Local Info button at left to learn more about other attractions and services.
Welcome to one of Somerset County, Pennsylvania's most unusual, attractive, and exclusive private country getaways.
Nestled in a corner of the Laurel Highlands, Stone Ridge is located just seven miles from Johnstown, Pennsylvania, where the Pasquerilla Convention Center, Johnstown Flood Museum and the world's steepest vehicular inclined plane are just minutes away.
Surrounded by rolling farms and panoramic views, your neighbors will include wild turkey, deer, the occasional lumbering black bear, and of course many birds!
More than 150 species of hardwoods are native to the Laurel Mountains, providing shade in the summer, spectacular foliage in autumn, and picture-perfect landscapes in winter.
A stay at Stone Ridge includes the entire A-frame for your private use.